? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Quirky love

Quirky.  Quirky would be a great word to describe me.  However, it is also a word that comes to mind when I see these lovely designs by Donna Wilson!

You know that I want, I need issue I have trouble with???  Yeah.  Here. We. Go. Again!

I really, really want this BLAH blanket

And Breakfast in Bed would be divine with either one of these serving trays!
I am gonna need want this Day Dreamer one.
And any of these creatures would be a fun addition to any room...

...or chair...

...or bed!  Red Curlz needs Oscar, the dog.  For her dog, Sam Sam.

Or this scarf?!? 

Any of it - or ALL of it - would work!  Go check 'em out...Donna Wilson is sure to NOT disappoint!

0 comments: