? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 1, 2010

I want or I need?

I am having a tough day with that statement above.  I want or I need?  That is THE question. 

I know I want it.  But, do I need, NEED it?  That is another question, right?  Yep, that's what I thought.

I love this print OH SO much, as it obviously reminds me of Red Curlz.  Not only because of the fantastic hair color, but because I always dress her in bright colors.  I think this print is a NEED! 

How do you make the call?  Ya know, between a want and a need?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great question!

I feel if it truly makes you happy and especially if it reminds you of Red Curlz you need it. And it would look super cute in the room you posted last week! =)

I don't need most of the things I buy so this is a good question to ask myself from now on to put things in perspective. But certain things that are as special as this and would remind me of my little one at a certain stage in her life, I say SOLD!

p.s. Just bought a Deva Curls trial pack and I can't wait to use it on my curly-q. I will let you know how it turns out.