? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Prefresh love

I stumbled upon this cool, urban shop and I thought I would share some of my favorite finds.

The shop is PREFRESH and they have some fun looks...check em out!

Love this KISSY SHIRT!

And I am really thinking Red Curlz would look stupendous in
this YO BAMBI shirt!


And this MIX TAPE HOODIE is totally bananas.


This HOLLA tee even has a gold tooth and hat!

4 comments:

its simple love said...

Nice find! I like the little man's sweatshirt.

Rachael

p.s. Be sure to check out my giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comments on my blog, they makes me soo happy.

Your blog is, as usual, full of inspiration and I want to wish you a Happy Easter!

Agneta, Sweden

Anonymous said...

This is too adorable!
Ha, I'm in love with kids..lol

LOVE!

Hope Chella said...

How sweet :) xx
http://hopechella.blogspot.com/