? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

One Step Ahead

Hey ya'll!  Sorry I have been missing in action for a bit.  I am back now.  And I wanna share some of my favorite finds in the One Step Ahead Magazine that arrived recently.

First off, for all of my new mommies out there.  I think this bathtub is a must when converting from a baby bath sling to the full sized tub. 



We had a ducky one.  It doesn't really matter, as long as it is a soft, inflatable tub.  I like the holders in this particular one. 

I am pretty sure I am going to get one of these for Miss Red Curlz.  The Take Along Nightlight.




Not sure about you guys.  But, for me, when I was small.  It was walking down the hallway that always scared me the most.  Being dark in the room did not frighten me, but making the trek to mom and dad's room down the long, dark hallway....well, let's just say, it made me run like H-E-double L!

So, I think it is awesome that you can take the nightlight with you!  Great concept. 

And then I found this next contraption quite interesting.  It is a "Turn anything into a bib" thing-a-ma-gingy!



I don't know how many times we are out and I realize Red Curlz has on an adorable outfit and we are about to eat Mexican food, or something.  Problem solved.  Grab a napkin, and Wa-lah!  A bib.  Wonderful.

Be sure to check out your One Step Ahead Magazine or online for the latest, great priced, deals! 

4 comments:

The Activity Mom said...

I think that nightlight might do the trick!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Great ideas! Thanks - oh and I just became your 50th follower!

Jennifer said...

That bib-maker is COOL! Man, it's weird that i'm looking at baby stuff now!

And lol!! I should have added her picture too. Now THAT is a surprise! I will be SOOOOOOO shocked if she has red hair! I don't dare say anything bad about them thought because . Your daughter can rock them and 2. I know Spawnie will have them if i do!

Tiffany said...

Great finds! I love the take along bib night light and bib clips.