? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 26, 2010

my current favorite gift

Aren't birthday presents hard to buy?  Even when I know the kiddo really well, I always second guess what I am buying for them.  Do they already have it?  Are they too old for this?  You know, those kinds of questions always arise.

But, not anymore.  I found my new favorite birthday gift for kids!



And it even comes packed in its very own tote for easy taking where ever you go! 

Currently it is on sale at Target for only $22.49!  It is safe for ages two and up.  Honestly, I can see my 8 year old nephew playing with this too.  I think it is a safe and secure gift for girls and boys.  Aged 2, or aged 8!

Heck, I would even play with it!!!!

7 comments:

Jaz Higgins said...

What a fun game! Layla is the cutest thing. Look at those curls!!! I'm sure she will inspire a painting in the future... x

Kayla said...

I wanna play too!! Why is it when we grow up we all wanna play with kids toys again?

http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

this one is a lot cuter than the $5 stupid plastic set we bought at walmart! we love to play games in our family and i will def put this one on the list of toys!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Have to keep this in mind the next time we're looking for something fun and different!

Anonymous said...

Hey lovely, I gave you an award on my blog.
Stay beautiful.

LOVE!

LINDSAY said...

Target is great for gifts! I love that they tend to have some wooden retro style toys available too :)

Yakini said...

That little bowling set is the cutest thing! Dont you just love Targe'? lol :-)