? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pink and Green Thursday - Red Curlz Edition

This is one of my favorite times to blog every week, right over here on my Meli Faif Life blog...go check me out! 

Because I partake with Trish for...
 
 
I thought I would do it on this blog too, with my RED CURLZ!!!
 
 




















8 comments:

Unknown said...

this wins the prize for the cutest pink and green post yet...

Regan said...

These pictures are ADORABLE!!! What a sweet little girl. :)

Talking with Tami said...

too pinktastic! Awh!!!

Screen Door Prep said...

Oh my lord, woman, how did you find the time to post TWO fabulous Pink&Green Thursday posts? How do you find the time to maintain TWO cute blogs?!

Your little girl is precious, & I am now dying to take a peek in her closet & see the entire wardrobe!

georgia ~ gi gi said...

Wow, she is GORGEOUS!!! This is the cutest pink and green and red ever!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

loved the one of y'all kissing!!!!

Cornflakes and Honey said...

Bless, she's an absolute sweetie, an angel! :-)

Kels said...

Your daughter is absolutely precious! I am a redhead and my boyfriend is black so I was googling to see if it was even possible to have a redheaded black child. You're child gives me great hopes for my own future children. I would love for my children to be just as beautiful as yours!