? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 9, 2010

Fairy Bedroom

Yes, please...I'll take one!  This is such a magical bedroom for a little one!  I am in love.  To read more about it, click here!





I know I wish I could have a room like this...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute!

Silver Strands said...

TRULY magical!
oxox
Denalee

Anonymous said...

Wooooooooow soooooo lovely!!!

Thanx for your nice nice nice comments, I just love them all!!

Gustaf & Malin = yes ;)

LAV
Agneta, the swed......

georgia ~ gi gi said...

Oh my goodness, that is awesome! I want me too!

Soul Pretty said...

Oh, so amazing...I would love to have had a baby room like that...

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

ok i'd kill for that room....she'd never leave! for once my child would be happily playing quietly :o) sign me up!

Chef Dennis Littley said...

wow....make that bed a little bigger and I wouldn't mind sleeping in there!
what a wonderful bedroom for kids!

Poppies and Sunshine said...

I LOVE this! It is soo cute. Those flower lights are incredible. Thank you for the inspiration! And thank you for stopping by today and for the nice comments!!

Blair McLeod said...

crazy cute!!! i would love that room as a little one.

thanks for stopping by my blog!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

omg, I want this now and I'm an adult! lol.

Cornflakes and Honey said...

Aww SO CUTE!!!