? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lil' Scribblers

Etsy is all the rage, I know.  I love it myself.  I even set up a "store" but never got around to putting any of my art listings up.  So.  It sits.

Anywho - here is another terrific etsy store!  LIL BOO & CO.

They sell fantastic chunky crayons!  That fit perfectly into the pint sized hands we all know so well. 



How much fun would your kiddo have with these?  It is an excellent way to teach your little one how to spell their name, while they color!

And they are extremely affordable, in my opinion, and would make a perfect gift.  I think these lego ones are my favorites.



Or these Lady Bug designs...



And these Roller Skate ones tug at my heart strings....oh those were the days?!?!



Hope on over and check out Lil Boo & Co.  You will not be disappointed.

2 comments:

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

those are perfect for little ones! too cute!
just noticed ur a cypress girl too! i grew up there! (cyfair girl here)
i'm following ya right back!

Sylvia said...

These are so cute! Thanks for following my blog!