? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

No, no, no, no, no mommy!


Those were the begging, pleading words uttered from Red Curlz this morning! Something I hear often, but not in this circumstance...

As usual, we were jamming to some old skool Michael Jackson on the way to Day Care/work this morning. I was singing in my best voice, "ABC, easy as 1-2-3, simple as do-re-me..." when all the sudden Red Curlz says, "No, no, no, no, no, no mommy! No sing! I sing it."

Dang. I didn't think I was that bad! Geesh...
Has any other parent experienced such a devestating blow from their 2 year old?

0 comments: