? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 18, 2010

must we grow old? I think not...

Man does not cease to play because he grows old,


he grows old because he ceases to play.


~  Drew Lachey
 
::
 
 
Sometimes I wish I were a kid again;


skinned knees are a lot easier to fix than a broken heart.



::

I'm not interested in age.


People who tell me their age are silly.


You're as old as you feel.


~ Elizabeth Arden
 
{images by the incredibly talented Michelle Cordes}

10 comments:

georgia ~ gi gi said...

So cute! Love all the bright colors! The orange chair is great!Aw, and the last pic, so sweet!

Jill said...

Oh my goodness... these photos are AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

These images are beautiful!

Thank you so much for your concern. That post wasn't about Brenton. :)
I love how nice you are.



LOVE!

Val said...

Gorgeous photos!!! Made me smile! Happy Thursday!

Bella|Lea said...

yeah thanx, but they are hard to remember haha, the brain almost explodes after a while! Thank u for your support!

Anonymous said...

breathtakingly beautiful

agneta

ChYmEc!nDy** said...

Lovely babies..

Bethany Dirksen said...

My word, your daughter is gorgeous!

I just stumbled across your blog for the first time and thought I would say hello! I looked through a few of your posts and love your style.

I'm a blogger as well, about the world of art. I am also at that spot in my life where I have been married for a few years and am so wanting a little one of my own! Hope we get to see more of each other in the future.

Bethany
www.DirksenDabbles.com

LeAnne@Hairs My Story Team said...

How precious are these kids?
hairsmystory.com

Vanessa Mercado said...

great blog!!!nice pics!!!

following you now..

visit my blog too...

kissses!!!