1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper!!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Pre-lit Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? ASAP after Turkey Day!
Sometime after the new year. Before the third week in January!
5. Do you like eggnog? Not so much!
6. Favorite (or most memorable) gift received as a child? Dukes of Hazzard Sleeping Bag! (I cannot believe I found a photo on flickr! And please excuse the rebel flag.)
8. Easiest person to buy for? Red Curlz! All. Year. Long.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Unfortunately NOT. I am on the hunt for the perfect one.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Neither this year. How sad?
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? NO such thing. Someone thought about you and that is special.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Hmmm...I have many. So hard.
A Christmas Story. (My Six Sisters will appreciate that choice!)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Scratch that...
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I have....shhhh!
Spiral Honey Ham
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Both. Home to San Antonio. And then back to my now-home Houston.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? I can!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? This year = a star!
24. Favorite for Christmas Dinner? Other than the ham? Yams, please.
25. What do you want to do for Christmas this year? Absolutely nothing. Just find peace and happiness.
I hope you all have a truly blessed Christmas and Holiday Season! Many blessings to you and yours.