? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Woodland Fairies a la Rebecca Lily

I found a wonderous photographer via my favorite online image gallery.  Her name is Rebecca Lily.  She is incredible.  I love her style so much. 

Many of her photos of children are in a wooded area.  It reminded me so much of Red Curlz 1st birthday party.  It was a Woodland Fairies Party and very cute.  As are these magnificent captures....


I just adore the above photo.  So dream like. 

And now I must share some pictures of the 1st birthday party...take a walk down memory lane with me...


Baby girl will be THREE in August.  Time really does fly...**sniff sniff **

1 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What precious photos. And your little lady is just adorable!